Rogers Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
1430 E. Cleveland Rd.
Hutchins, TX 75141
Email for general office inquires: email@example.com
(Emails are only checked once a day, do not email if you found a bird)
Summer Hours (Apr 1 - Nov 1): 9:00AM - 6:30PM
Winter Hours (Nov 1 - Apr 1): 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Take I-45 South from Dallas.
- Take exit 274 at Dowdy Ferry Road/Hutchins just South of I-20.
- Go left under I-45 and left again on the North bound service road.
- Turn right onto E. Cleveland Road, go one mile and we will be on the left.
- Rogers Wildlife is located on the left side of Cleveland Road, just before you get to the Republic Services.
Far away? Find Someone Closer
- List of Texas Wildlife Rehabilitators by County (Make sure to check surrounding counties too!)
- Call the DFW Wildlife Coalition at 972-234-9453
- Not in Texas? Contact your local animal control or parks and wildlife department for more information.