How to Help
We always need volunteers and can fully train you to provide care for the birds on site.
What positions do we need help with?
- Wild bird clinic staff - caring for injured birds, feeding baby birds, cleaning cages.
- Administrative support - answering phones, helping with bookkeeping, etc.
- Construction help - We are building all the time; construction help is always appreciated!
- Facility maintenance - repairs, cleaning, etc.
- Outreach program development - public relations, speaking at schools, etc.
Group and individual volunteers are necessary to keep RWRC going. If you feel as though you could give a few hours out of a day, week, or month to lend a helping hand with a project, PLEASE give us a call!
We accept community service volunteers as well.
Our Amazon Wishlist is updated more regularly then the following list, but these are items we almost always need. All donations are 501c3 deductible!
With your help, we can provide food, medical care and safe housing to the thousands of sick, injured and orphaned birds we take in yearly. On average, the costs to run RWRC $740 per day, that’s just over $22,000 a month! Your donations are hugely appreciated as we rely entirely on private donations as we receive no federal, state or local government funding.